As you can imagine these past months have been full of activity setting up the Foundation, and now we are delighted to announce that we are in a position to offer volunteering roles to those of you that are interested in helping achieve our mission.
Our mission is to compassionately reduce the world’s 600 million stray dog population. We do this through neutering, rehoming and education initiatives. In our first year we have:
- Rehomed over 270 dogs
- Neutered over 600 dogs
- Worked on rescue and neutering projects in Cyprus, Bosnia, Romania, Borneo, Puerto Rico, Greece and of course the UK
- Have over 10,000 followers across social media
- Posted over 1500 updates across Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Achieved UK charitable status
- Became gift aid approved
How can you get involved
Linked to this article you'll find:
- Volunteer roles – A menu of volunteering roles and tasks, which set out the types of roles we need, the amount of time they take and the skills required.
- Application form – A short application form which gives us information about you and your preferred role/s.
We ask that you fill in the application form and choose between one and three items from our volunteer’s menu that most suitably match your skills and time commitment. We are definitely open to other suggestions, so if you can help us with something not listed please don’t be shy we would love to hear your thoughts!
The deadline to complete and return the form to us is Monday 16 July. We need to set a deadline so that we can begin assigning roles to people as soon as possible. We hope you understand and we look forward to hearing from you.