Nikki was recently interviewed by the Guardian newspaper. They explored Nikki's typical day - her work, the charity and of course, her dogs. Take a look at the piece here on the Guardian's website
We loved the article, but most of all we love this part of Nikki's interview:
Nikki's feel-good tips
- Give a loved one some flowers. The new varieties of palm-sized, delicate pink ranunculus make for a sweet present.
- Donate £5 to a cause close to your heart.
- Help a friend with a project that’s important to them.
- Love what you do? Share that passion and give a leg-up to someone with potential.
- Provide a home for a dog who needs it, visit:wildatheartfoundation.org/adopt-a-dog